Friday, October 4, 2013

Seeing Red

My first blog post for the new blog ring on Handmade Artists Shops starts today.  We have a theme and it is a beautiful thing.  I love red and read on a see some truly beautiful "Seeing Red" items from our fantastic artists.

The first is my friend Debbi of YankeeBurrowCreations.  You can find her shop at CraftStar.  I just love this little beauty here





I also have found a beautiful item from my friend Lisa at Handmade Artists. 
Her shop is called Uniqlets and her items are truly unique.  Give her a shout and let her know you stopped by.

My next friend, Monika generally works more in the pink family and I will show you that as well but today I want you to see this beautiful frame she has created using various colors but the red just pops here.Monika has done a great job here, don't you agree. You can find Monika at MyEuropeanTouch.

One of my favorite lapidary artists is John from Rasmussen Gems and here is a shot of one of the pieces you can find there.  He does custom work as well and you will not be disappointed.  John is an artisan in the truest sense of the word.




I have to tell you that there are many more artists who I would love to feature here, but I also just want you to go over and take a look for yourself.  Check out the highlights on the site as well and you will get a close up look at many great artisans and all their lovely work.

Come back next week for another installment of our fall blog ring.  Hope to see you here.

Be blessed
Pam

No comments: