Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Featured Artists - Finding Charm


My sincerest apologies to Finding Charm.  I am so late with my featured artists posts.  I have been just swamped with many different things around my place over the last week or so.  However, that being said, you really do not want to miss out on this shop.  

There are the most lovely things in the Finding Charm shop and like myself, she has many budget friendly items that are just absolutely gorgeous.  

Like many beaders and jewelry artisans this lovely artisan began her jewelry designing because she needed a piece to match an outfit that she just could not find commercially, she bought some beads and voila, she was hooked.  She has made some beautiful pieces and you must and I mean you just must take a further look.

Here are just a few of the pieces that I have pulled to show you.


From eyeglass holders 
to
Chandelier Earrings

and then you just have to take a look at 
this gorgeous Turtle charm necklace.

There is so much more in her shop, please stop by and take a look. You can find her in her Etsy Shop, or stop by and say hello on her Facebook page.  She can also be found on Artfire and Zibbet.

Better hurry, not many days left for Christmas shopping.  Delivery can be arranged, but you must act quickly.

God Bless
Pam




8 comments:

Larissa said...

Her asthetic really runs from cute to elegant!

Karen and Dakota said...

Great post. I love the turtles

Barbara said...

The is a very lovely post and pictures of her jewelry and she should be really proud of it.

Finding Charm said...

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to post about my shop. Better late then never. I'm very proud of what I do.

Debbie Rodgers said...

Nice post Pam! Have a beautiful Holiday season!

lisianblue Kris said...

Great post Pam. fun seeing what everyone has featured!

Yankee Burrow Creations said...

nice post....love the eye glass chain...I really need one too. LOL
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

Pam Andrews said...

email me Debbi, give me your colors, I'd be glad to create one for you.