Sunday, November 4, 2012

The 10 Day You Challenge

Yeah I missed a week all together this time.  This week is about 6 places.  Now there was no direction as to whether it is 6 places I have been, 6 places I want to go, 6 places I meet my friends live or just 6 places.  So I have chosen to do a bit of all.

These are 6 places that I have either been to, want to go or where I meet my friends.

1.  Heaven - Yeah, this is truly a place I want to go.  I can't imagine an eternity anywhere else.
2.  Handmade Artists Forum - this is one of the places where I meet my friends.  I have met some truly wonderful people here and no matter that we have not met in person or their station in life or where they live, when we meet we are all the same - ARTISTS with individual lives, personalities, issues, tears, needs, questions, answers, and love for handmade products.
3.  Home - Just a place.  This is a place where I am safe, loved.  A place where I can be upset, frustrated, angry, happy, loving, reclusive, or whatever, and it does not matter.  It also is the place where I am the Matriarch.
4.  Jerusalem - Place I want to go.  I have always wanted to visit here a place where my Lord and Savior walked, lived, taught. Just imagine.  I get goose bumps just thinking about walking on the same paths He walked.
5.  The Market in Nassau.  a place I have been .  This is a truly wonderful place.  I had so much fun here.  It is cramped, packed, difficult to maneuver, crowded and I would go back again and again.
6.  My desk - a place where I can almost always be found.  This is where I work, meet with my friends, visit other places, go where I have never been, and share ideas.  It is also the place where I create my art.  My art being jewelry, painting, crochet, and any number of other things.  It is where I create things that I love.  Many I list for sale, many I share but there are also many that no one ever sees because they are simply MINE.

I hope you have enjoyed visiting my places.

2 comments:

Yankee Burrow Creations said...

a great list of places, and while I can only give you virtual ((hugs)) on number 2, one day we be able to really hug at number 1...oh what a wonderful day that will be!
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

Bevie said...

Hi Pam, I really enjoyed visitng your blog! Hope you will come visit mine too.
http://dreamsofpurelove.blogspot.com
Blessings!!