Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ten Day You Challenge - Four Books

Ahhh,  now this will finally catch me up.  This is a tough one.  I don't generally just read one book, I read series for the most part.  Some of these I have read several times and some may surprise those who know me, but reading to me is for fun and to get away from reality.  Now I do read some things that are for personal growth, yep, right, I have read the Dale Carnegie stuff too. I am actually probably going to have to list authors for some as I don't remember the specific titles and some are compilations.


1.  Helen Steiner Rice - almost anything by her.  I love all of it.
2.  Twilight Series - read this about 4 or 5 times. not badly written books, movies - yeah not so much
3.  Left Behind Series -  I acquired these as they were being published and have read them several times over, I don't know may 10 times so far.
4.  Last but not least.  BIBLE.  I try to read every day.  No I don't actually succeed at this, but I do try.

Be sure that these are not listed in order of preference, none but the last entry are important reading.  Number one is able to feed your spirit, but number 4 is full of power and can change your life, if you read it with an open heart.  The others are for entertainment only.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Yankee Burrow Creations said...

and we all need that power, don't we. :0)
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

lisianblue Kris said...

Well, this one would do me in for sure! I almost hate to admit it, I don't read books anymore - I fall asleep every time I start reading a book!