Friday, October 5, 2012

9 Loves (10 Day You Challenge)

This week is about 9 loves.  Hmmm.

Let's see.  Now these are not in order of preference or obsession.  Who am I kidding, most are an obsession.

1.  I love my grandson Jaeden, I know that sounds normal, right. Yeah,
2,  I love chocolate
3.  I love coffee, not just any coffee, hazelnut cream coffee with chocolate syrup and whipped cream on top.    
     Jus sayin
4.  I love the fall in NC Mountains
5.  I love jigsaw puzzles.
6.  I love to create, does not matter what, mostly jewelry, but anything that comes from my hands.
7.  I love learning new things.
8.  I love solitude.
9.  I love my country.


There, done.  There are actually many more and they were vying for attention today, but I think I have the ones that are most important, at least for today.

See you soon.

5 comments:

Ashesela said...

Oh I would just love to see real big mountains!! I also think jigsaw puzzles are quite fun! :D

Emm said...

That description of coffee just made me feel like having it...right now!

BlogLoveTherapy said...

Ah, I can't believe I forgot to put puzzles on my list-- especially those mosaics ones. =)

Yum, I am drinking hazelnut favored coffee right now. Hehe

Pam Mower said...

NC native here. I love chocolate, coffee and making jewelry too. New follower, can't wait to see your future posts!
xox, pammowerdesigns.blogspot.com

lisianblue Kris said...

That coffee sounds pretty yummy! Love the mountains too!