Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Latest Featured Artist


.





This artisan goes by the name Sandi.  I met Sandi a few months ago on the Handmade Artists Forum Chat.  Anyone can come by and sit for a spell and talk with us all, however, I belong to this amazing community of handmade artists.  I am so happy about that.  Especially meeting Sandi.  She is a wonderful artist creating amazing baby booties and I do mean "boot"ies as shown below.



This is just one of many, there are so many variations, you won't believe the selection, but hey that is not all, take a further look.




This amazing bear was also made by Sandi.  Ok, let me just show you some more so that you get the idea that you really, really need to get to her shop at IKnitQuiltSew

 Sunny Yellow Warm Headband for Ladies with a flower






                                                This adorable head band for your baby.


Ok, enough of a taste, you just have to go the her shop to find the rest and trust me there is SOOOOOO much more.

And if this is not enough.  This lady is also kind, caring and very very helpful.  She has been such a blessing to me since I joined the Handmade Artists site.  She gives solid advice and I have never gone wrong when taking the advice of this magnificent artist.  Come by, take a look and please do spend a little time, do some Christmas shopping.

In this shop and in every shop on this site you will find nothing but handcrafted items.  Yeah, FOR REAL.  There are only handmade items in these shops.

You can also follow Sandi here
Facebook

Have a look around, don't be shy.

Have a great day!!!



6 comments:

John Rasmussen said...

Pam, you have done a great job showing what Sandi can create. I also love the way you tribute her for her assistance to other artisans at Handmade Artists.

Sandi Levy said...

Thank you so much for this incredible write up, Pam! I really do appreciate it so much!!!!!

Debbie Rodgers said...

Great post Pam! I love Sandi's art.

April Grinaway said...

Lovely posting ~

TamsJewelry said...

She has so many beautiful items in her shop! ;) Nice post!

Yankee Burrow Creations said...

she is wonderful person, and always helpful. everyone there is so friendly and supportive. and the boots are amazing.
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations