Saturday, September 29, 2012

10 Day You Challenge

Ok, I think I will just have a little fun.  The title says it all.  Blog Love Therapy has issued a challenge called "Ten Day You Challenge" So here goes, the first installment is to list 10 secrets.  I am not at all sure that I want this to be public knowledge but oh well, it's just info right.

My 10 Secrets

1.  I am very very shy.That's why facebook and chats are a godsend for me.
2.  I love to write (though not necessarily good at it).
3.  I am a loner. It does not bother me to be alone for days and days at a time. Though I would miss my grandson
4.  I love to cook. Most of my best dishes don't have recipes.
5.  I am a bead hoarder.  (shhhh, I am supposed to be selling these things)
6.  I love to crochet but scared to death of a knitting needle.
7.  Until recently I almost ALWAYS wore black.
8.  I love to read, especially about Vampires.
9.  I adore shoes, but I hate wearing them..
10. I am not a quitter.  I keep trying until I either get it or someone forces me to stop.

Ok there, I'm done.

Let's see your secrets.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Yankee Burrow Creations said...

hahaha, love this. so I shared it on twitter so everyone will know your little secrets. :~D
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations