Tuesday, August 14, 2012

YOU REALLY NEED TO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

I just have a few words to say today.  I wanted to put it out there for everyone to see and bookmark it and shop it and don't forget it.  Handmade Artists Shops.  I have been on this site for quite a few months now and at first I just posted a few things and then sort of forgot about it.  Then one day, I am sitting in front of my computer and working on my website and decided to check on my emails.  Well one of the emails was a reminder of a "chat" scheduled for that very night at Handmade Artists, and I said to myself, "Self", self said "huh", Self said, "ought to go check out the chat room for a while before it's too late', self said "ok, no prob".  So I did and wound up having a wonderful conversation with several people and truly enjoyed the time that I spent on that chat.  But more than that, I came away from it after only maybe 15 or so minutes with a new, hmmm, I don't know what you might call it, 'drive', 'spark', 'initiative', but whatever one might want to call it, I have been on the site and the forums everyday since then, many, many times per day and often til wee hours of the morning.

I have added more of my product to the shop Bead Thing and even though I have not yet had a sale, I am not worried so much about that, because I so enjoy being on the site and conversing with the other artisans.  It is truly a one of a kind site, there are ONLY handmade items there and those folks who create them, are true artisans. There are those who create painted art, crochet art, jewelry, photography, to name a few.

Really, what are you waiting for, get over there, check us out.  Make a purchase, leave some feedback, share us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.  You won't be sorry, you will come back time and time again.

As they say "Trust Me".

See you there.

No comments: