Thursday, August 9, 2012

Newborn Baby Moccasins


I saw these in a highlight on Handmade Artists today. They are so adorable. ALMOST makes me wish I had another baby to wear them, yeah ALMOST. Tell you what though, my son Wayne and his wife are trying to have a baby and if they do, I know where I am going. This would make the perfect baby gift.

Click this link below. I am sure you will love this.  I just had to share these because I think they are the most adorable handmade item I have seen in a while and trust me when I say that I see a lot of handmade items. I check them out on my Facebook page, my Twitter account, my Handmade Artists account.  I share them when I find things that I absolutely love and when I know that there is someone out there who is going to see my page or blog who will adore them as much as I do.

 Be sure to click on the link and take a look at all the treasures in her shop. While you are there take a look around at all the shops, you won't be disappointed. There is not one single thing in any of the shops that is not HANDMADE. Handmade equals quality, love, passion, you name it. I myself am a handmade jewelry artisan and I know that there is nothing I would rather do than create. So when you buy something handmade you know that what you are getting is made with loving care and that the artisan has put their heart and soul into it.

Beaded baby moccasins Newborn baby moccasins Buckskin baby moccasins on Handmade Artists'
Shop




If you are a crafter or designer of beautiful handmade items, take a look at the Handmade Artist shops and see if you wouldn't just love to have your items showing up nearly everywhere.  Most of the artisans who list on this site are adamant about promoting others as much as they promote themselves. 

Check it out.


2 comments:

Debbie Rodgers said...

Thanks so much for sharing our beaded baby moccasins on your blog! What a wonderful post!
Blessing to you!
Debbie

lisianblue Kris said...

I love their baby moccasins - they are so cute! Nice post!