Saturday, February 25, 2012

Newest Creation - Website

Hi everyone, my newest creation is my website.  A Bead Thing is up and running.  Of course, I make changes to it daily at this point as I find new ways to enhance it or better ways to display items or links.  I will have a blog page there with other links.  I would like to link to some of the wonderful posts that I have read on various blogs, so if you would like a post to be linked, post it in the comment section with the appropriate URL information and I will be happy to check it out and post.  Of course, as always, inappropriate content will not be posted to website.  I would like to portray come of the wonderful artisans that I have seen and who have taught me so much about handmade jewelry and are a true inspiration to myself as they are to so many others.  I would love to hear from you.

There is also a comment page on the website, please feel free to let me know if you have suggestions to enhance the website or if there are other things you would like to see.  All comments will be reviewed and action taken as appropriate.  Since this is my very first attempt at crating a web page, I look forward to your comments and tips.

New pieces will be added weekly as I continue to learn and create and hopefully someday I will have created something that will inspire others. 

Happy days.
Pam

No comments: