Friday, February 4, 2011

TRYING SOMETHING NEW

Good day everyone.  Well I am on to a new piece.  I am trying something a little different.  I know that everyone has seen the bracelets and/or necklaces that have lots and lots of beads attached to a base.  I could not find a photo of an example to show here, most photos are copyrighted and I would never infringe. 

Anyway, this is the piece.  It is called 'Heavy Metal Sunset'

I know it looks like a lot of wire, hence the name, but when you where it, all the colors of the beads come into focus and you see all the colors in the sunset.  Sunset is what inspired this bracelet and I hope that you like it.    If you don't, please tell me what you don't like.  I respond well to criticism and look forward to what everyone thinks.  My designs are created for everyone to wear and if I create something that women won't wear then I am just spinning my wheels so you input is necessary to streamline my work.

This took me 3 days to create and lots of hot pads on my arthritic hand but I think it was worth it.  I love this bracelet and my daughter is absolutely in love with it.  It is a bit heavier than most of my creations, but it is for the woman or young lady who likes to make a statement.




Thank you so much for following this blog and I look forward to getting to know you better in the near future.  You may also post comments, they are moderated, but will be posted within 24 hours.

Again, thank you and may God Bless You all.

No comments: