Friday, January 28, 2011

Our Newest Creation

You just must get a look-see at the newest creation.  Now remember Leia and I are still basically beginners at jewelry making, but we work very hard at it and we are getting more creative and better at our techniques.  I hope you enjoy the photo and do visit our studio at http://www.a_beaded_affair.artfire.com/ to see all the other lovelies that we have come up with.

I hope that everyone is getting ready for Valentines.  I have made one item so far and it was just to see if we could.  You can find the Heart & Bead necklace shown on a past post if you just travel down a bit.  It was not made for sale, just for our own use.  It was made by looking at the photo of the Heart Throb Heart earrings seen on beadingems Life Collection.  This was not intended to infringe on any copyrights just for practice and showing our improvement in the art.  I wear this with pride in our work.  Please visit the beadingems Life Collection, make a purchase or find a way to make a donation to cancer research.

Now for the photos of our latest creation.  Here we go folks.  Please, Please, Please, let me know what you think and how we can improve this design.



I look forward to hearing from you all.  Any inspiration and tips you have for us is always used with the utmost respect and we will always give credit to the person who provides us with tips and techniques.

I hope that everyone is looking forward to a wonderful weekend.  Here in Port Orange, we are looking forward to a 70 degree day on Saturday and beautiful sunny skies.  I plan to be outdoors, working in my yard and enjoying the day.

Do take care and may God Bless you each and every one.

1 comment:

Nava.K said...

Love all yr handmade jewelry, beautiful, in fact I have many accessories that I wear to work everyday. Will check yr blog from time to time on what's latest.

Want an entry in my blog, forward yr article with pics and it post it in my blog.