Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and survived New Year's Eve.  Now on to a great new year.  2011 is going to be a banner year for artisans, I can feel it in my bones.  I invite everyone to post a photo of a piece or pieces of your creation here on the blog.  Just upload a photo into your comment.  I would love to see everyones' work.  If you have a market, please give me the name of your studio or site and I will be happy to add you to my market.

Go take a look at my studio collection.  I have gathered several pieces from other artisans of amber jewelry and their work is wonderful, so be sure to take a look at it.  I will be adding more collections as the next few days and weeks progress. 

Leia is also working on other pieces and we will be posting them on A_Beaded_Affair as well.  So drop by often and please leave a comment or send us a message and tell us what you think.

Also, just a quick question for anyone who can answer, what tools do you use to mold your wire that will not leave scratches or what can we do to make sure there are no scratches or remove the scratches.  Sometimes the wire wrapping looks great and others the tools leave all kinds of scratches.

I look forward to having someone help me with this problem.  I seem to be wasting a lot of wire due to scratching.

Thank you
Pam

No comments: